Fall is my favorite season. I just love everything about it; the colors, the baking smells, and cool weather. I decided to make fall bucket list this year because I wanted to make sure that we get all the things that we want to do this fall done ( for me if it is written down it is more likely to get done!) and also to give others ideas for their fall buckets list. Here is my families 2012 fall bucket list.
- Visit the pumpkin patch
- Visit and get lost in the corn maze. I think my 18 month old will love doing this!
- Play with pumpkin spice play dough
- Roll in the leaves. I think rolling and play with leaves is something that must be done during childhood.
- Eat a caramel apple. I don’t think this one even needs to be explained.
- Go trick or treating. I am so excited to take our daughter this year!
- Carve jack o’ lanterns and pumpkin painting for the little one.
- Sip apple cider. There is nothing like sipping cider on a cool autumn day.
- Visit a petting zoo. Our local fall festival usually have a petting zoo.
- Bake pumpkin bread. I am a pumpkin fanatic, so pumpkin bread is a must!
What would you include on your families fall bucket list?