For this recipe you’ll need:
- 2 cups flour
- 2 TB oil (I used olive oil)
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 TB cream of tartar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 TB peppermint extract
- Red food coloring
1. First mix the flour, salt, cream of tartar, and oil together.
2. Then add the boiling water and mix until dough forms.
3.Seperate the dough in two and transfer the second one to a new bowl.
4.Add red food coloring to one of the balls and 1 TB of peppermint extract. Stir well to mix.
5. Add 1 TB peppermint extract to the white dough.
6. Now knead the balls of dough individually till they are no longer sticky, usually for about 2-3 minutes. If you still experience stickiness, add more flour and continue kneading.
That’s it! The dough seriously smells amazing!!