Christmas Memory Match Game for Kids

DIY Memory Matching Game Christmas

This is a super FAST and EASY DIY memory game! Use your left over foam Christmas shapes that we used in the Christmas Candy Counting and the Stocking and Tree Decorating.

For this game you will need:

• 2 pairs of each foam shape set. I used the trees, stocking, gingerbread, and snowman.
  • Construction paper or another sturdy paper
  • glue

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Put glue on the back of each shape

2. Glue to the peice of paper!

THAT IS IT! SO EASY! For older kids, have THEM make the game!

Now lay them on the floor faceside down. Then it is like any other match game!

DIY Memory Matching Game Christmas

First she went over and picked one, I helped her turn it over to show her how to do it.

DIY Memory Matching Game Christmas

Then she went to pick her next one. It wasn’t a match.

DIY Memory Matching Game Christmas

Then She found a match!

DIY Memory Matching Game Christmas

Keep going till you find all the pairs!

DIY Memory Matching Game Christmas

This year she was still a little too young to fully understand it but she still had fun playing it! The nice thing is we can use it next year too!

If you enjoyed this simple DIY game, I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment in the comment section below!

If you liked this activity, head over to my Christmas Activities page for more.

Comments

1. says

you are in point of fact a good webmaster. The site loading velocity is amazing.
    It seems that you are doing any unique trick.
    Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve performed a magnificent task on this matter!
    fotobücher recently posted..fotobücherMy Profile

2. says

Hey exceptional blog! Does running a blog similar to this require a great
    deal of work? I have absolutely no understanding of computer
    programming however I was hoping to start my own blog soon.
    Anyways, should you have any ideas or tips for new blog
    owners please share. I know this is off subject but I just had to
    ask. Kudos!
    armorgames.com recently posted..armorgames.comMy Profile

3. shyyvuam says

锘縏he fresh new additionally, the most well liked Replacement Hugo Manager pieces at cheap amount
    Fake Hugo Supervisor Timepieces There isn’t really hidden secret in which Hugo Chief Running watches will be the beloved watches in many countries. Bogus Hugo Employer Watches are actually very counterfeit of your originals. Each bit pays directly focus on manufacturing, together with looked over with care prior to being removed from the actual distribution center. Choose one of stylish and even memorable brands, and have fun with each individual few moments in life with our remarkable
    timepiece about 1st class excellent on affordable total price. The beauty of some of our creator impressed watches is they cost you small percentage in the expense compared to the their
    genuine brethren. Of the fly fishing without having to sacrifice quality and design. All bags are produced to be like and turn so long durable being the first types. It is usually manufactured with exceptional ways to end up being enchanting and durable. Additionally, it can simply just magnify a feeling of your layout along with your passion about daily life.
    Hugo Chief AG is actually a designer house hold based in Metzingen, Denmark, specialists high quality menswear garments. It truly is branded after their creator,
    Hugo Ferdinand Superior (1885 1948).
    Any most-loved Hugo Leader look-alike wristwatches below! The initial structure as well as excellence of the Hugo Management Imitation running watches contains seduced quite a few of their suporters global. Only just are offered in and appreciate their different curiosity!

4. says

Fantastic website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any community forums that cover tthe same
    topics talked about in thus article? I’d really love to be a part of online community where I
    can get advice from other experienced individuals
    that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know.

Thanks!

Also visit my website … luxury watches discount online
    luxury watches discount online recently posted..luxury watches discount onlineMy Profile

5. says

UGG has become entirely a new identify known through persons involving any kind of their age and regarding every united states in these days. Precisely what plays a role in its terrific good results quite possibly the most should be the fact that outstanding stuff. Originating on the water beach destination of Questions, ıt had been observed unique comfortable because of the Aussie nearly centuries ago.Shoes or boots as a result could be the nike air flow maximum footwear. The article can offer a shorter analysis inside the boot and additionally kin might believe that about himself. Your erratic cookery about fresh air with the horizon when compared to fresh air utmost. They’re viewed exceptionally pretty cool sandal slipped all the more innovative. That finding seemed to be a product involving China’s initiatives so that you can pave how regarding more commercial development. A reef fishing boat is discovered while digging up a new grave to generate opportunity for a particular off shoot to your native international airport. wangyan20131219

6. says

Serve the chicken soup up with some home made bread and it will be a hearty and delicious meal that you
    will not soon forget. Cajun style cooking originated in France
    and uses ingredients like bell peppers, lemons, onions, garlic, oregano, figs, celery,
    spring onions and Tabasco and Cayenne peppers. Firstly, the greens or leaves should
    be spread over a salad bowl.
    Rachele recently posted..RacheleMy Profile

7. says

Howdy exceptional blog! Does running a blog similar to this take a lot of work?
    I’ve virtually no understanding of computer programming however I had been
    hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, should you have any
    ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share.
    I understand this is off subject nevertheless I just had to
    ask. Thanks a lot!
    http://Www.youtube.com recently posted..http://Www.youtube.comMy Profile

8. says

The in the Warcraft world is the assassin with a purpose
    to ravage single targets. In 1900, Japan as well as those
    villagers today who eat this traditional diet,
    consumed about five to eight ounces of fruit, approximately nine ounces of vegetables, two ounces of
    a variety of beans, only two ounces of meat, and three or four ounces of
    fish. When you run your term life insurance quote,
    the rates normally reflected there assume you are paying your premium on an annual basis.
    http://Www.rebelmouse.com recently posted..http://Www.rebelmouse.comMy Profile

9. says

A lot of obese patients from all over the world are trying out weight loss supplements to reduce their weight. By the time that early afternoon came around, I was ready for my third pill that held me over until dinnertime.

10. says

Children get so occupied with playing that sometimes they
    are not paying attention to the food in their mouth.

The course enables one to be well equipped professionally to become a certified American Heart ACLS practitioner.
    This especially applies to soft drinks of all types.
    cpr lessons recently posted..cpr lessonsMy Profile

11. says

But up till now, Who isn’t a ending associated with the group audio day. Exact same day time, Since you travelled to the site Sllook atm’s to Jayhawks. This guitar rock band(Particularly whilst gary Louris’ guitar perform) Was amazingly heavy.

12. says

This exporter of nutritional and dietary supplement
    ensures high quality products on time without any delay.
    Physical reasons might occur when one faces with serious health problems
    like diabetes, kidney disease, arteriosclerosis, cancer, hormonal imbalance
    etc. Remedies that increase blood flow to the brain actually serve the same purpose: to carry nutrients to the brain.
    http://claudediamond.biz/ recently posted..http://claudediamond.biz/My Profile

13. says

There are lots of standard mmorpgs about, and perhaps these are planning sturdy. And also the specific reliable resistence vs online-only. Since it truly is acquiring a great deal more widespread, is not likely to propose it will carry over the overall company as well as just about all online flash games is going to be online-only.

14. says

Schooling and College years: Attended the Catholic Elementary School in Munich, in his teens he attended the Luitpold Gymnasium. Because of the stiff competition in the industry, most of the wireless chargers are available today with one year limited warranty.

15. says

The Sarver research team, together with experts from the Arizona Department of
    Health Services, evaluated survival rate data of victims of
    cardiac arrest. People who have had a cardiac arrest
    often do so without any prior warning signs.
    What they discovered was that those who drank at
    least three cups of tea a day significantly reduced their risk of stroke, compared with those who
    drank less than one cup.
    Advanced Cardiac Life Support recently posted..Advanced Cardiac Life SupportMy Profile

16. says

Remy hair is taken from the donor’s head and preserved to ensure all
    the cuticles are healthy, living, and facing equal direction.
    Finger-dry, or use a wide-toothed comb instead of a brush to
    gently remove the knots. click here to know more about Ayurvedic Pure Herbs.
    body wave indian hair recently posted..body wave indian hairMy Profile

17. says

My brother recommended I may like this web site.He was once totally right.
    This submit truly made my day. You can not imagine simply howw much time I had spent for this
    information! Thanks!
    hypnosis app recently posted..hypnosis appMy Profile

18. says

Obtaining lessons on CPR has been made easier for
    people who are enthusiastic about the same. Knowing the
    common diagnosis and the common treatments will ready you for the practice scenarios
    and testing mega codes. Any critically ill patient of any age may have their heart rate and rhythm affected.
    arrhtymiainfo.pen.io recently posted..arrhtymiainfo.pen.ioMy Profile

19. says

Like other games in this genre, you adventure through the many locations in and around the asylum, interacting with various things around the place and picking up objects that could prove useful in solving future puzzles and obstacles.

20. says

Reach Hoskin Avenue and cross the street south, walking along Tower Road toward (10) Hart House (Seven Hart House Circle)the grand 1919 building is a creaking manse of stained glass, timbered ceilings, and stone corbels; its famous theater has seen performances from (and launched the careers of) such Canadian luminaries as Donald Sutherland, William Hurt, Norman Jewison, and Lorne Michaels.

21. says

Food processing industries most often prefer commercial kitchen floor mats which
    have 100 percent anti-microbial function. The introduction of the every so stylish and economical Mini Cooper has given BMW another great vehicle to their line.
    Basically, there are two most important and significant car accessories types
    such as interior car accessories and exterior car accessories.
    car floor mats recently posted..car floor matsMy Profile

22. says

With the luxury industrys evervoracious appetite for expansion into new markets, neverending store openings the world over and saturation advertising campaigns, you have to ask, does it only have itself to blame?.

23. says

If you shop at a wedding site online, you’ll often find shoes and gowns in the same color name; especially popular this season are colors like “Watermelon” and “Truffle”.

24. says

You interviewed a freshproduce marketing executive to convince us of the benefits of eating fresh produce? I’m sure she’s a nice woman and I don’t mean to imply that she would try to mislead anyone, but her job is to sell more produce.

25. says

Any buttoned placket, which may be easily loosened, put into this particular brandnew top, since did the actual longer shirttail, that stopped the clothing via taking out during energetic don..

26. says

US Vogue editor Anna Wintour, one of the most influential people in the industry, reportedly asked designer Phoebe Philo, “Can you please ensure all fashion shows are like this?” Celine’s influence has already proven to be unbelievably strong: will other designers now follow suit?.

27. says

It contained 1.19 kg of heroin, 200 grams of methaqualone concealed in three parcels among a ladies handbag, cardboards used for packing of car gaskets and embroidery items addressed to destinations in West Africa, Australia and Spain.

28. says

Second row, from left, PCs Steven Males and Michael Nol, both Hampshire, PCs Ian Tinsley and Katie Jones, both Lancashire, PC John Demers, West Midlands, DC Sacha Cansell and DS Martin McDonagh, both Wiltshire, PCs Mark Adams and Matthew Duffy, both South Yorkshire, PCs Jonathan Bolton, Richard Smith, Rajinder Singh, all Northamptonshire, PC Andrew Craven, West Yorkshire, PC Jonathan Bevan, Avon and Somerset, DC Luke Simms, Thames Valley, PCPaul Smith, Lincolnshire, PC Keith Hewitt, Essex, PC Martyn Hynes, Bedfordshire.

29. says

One of the easiest way of doing away with the free time and also earning fame, acknowledgment and money is to make crafts; of course if you have the prerequisite skills for making crafts.

30. says

Given that Louis Vuitton will not do organization for from suppliers, you should check with the dog owner in which they ordered your tote from possibly low cost carry on and within the manages.

31. says

When I was about 12 years old, we were able on a Saturday night to get a classified result sheet which had the dog results from all the London dog tracks and the results of all the football matches.

32. says

The significant challenges related to operating in a economic downturn combined with the challenges imposed by the credit markets made restructuring the company’s financial obligations a crucial move to ensure the long term viability of Mercedes Homes..

33. says

“Astonishing,” says a curator from the Chanel archive, who is working on the set today part guardian to the precious vintage pieces that have been borrowed for the filming, and part adviser on period detail.

34. says

Notable moments of his career at Chanel include teaming the traditional box jacket with denim mini skirts in 1991, combining clubinfluenced black fishnet bodystockings with the traditional Chanel camellia placed cheekily over the breasts and matching hefty laceup boots with flowing georgette skirts and leather jackets.

35. says

And Im very happy that your people is learning to enjoy this great party that is the soccer game, so you can join the rest of the world in this celebration, even so you are not the best, with in my opnion only make this victory even greater..

36. says

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just
    your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and all.
    However just imagine if you added some great visuals or videos to
    give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with
    images and videos, this blog could certainly be one of the
    most beneficial in its niche. Awesome blog!

My web site: Aliceza Gluta By Nanny
    Aliceza Gluta By Nanny recently posted..Aliceza Gluta By NannyMy Profile

37. says

It can be appropriate time and energy to come up with a several strategies in the future and it is time for it to be happy. I have check out this write-up of course, if I really could My spouse and i wish to give you advice a few exciting troubles or perhaps assistance. You could might compose future articles about it document. I need to learn even more troubles somewhere around them!

38. says

Normal everyday residents “lobby” there congressman or people who take a seat on panels linked to a specfic legislative proposal. This is done by taking in a quart of lukewarm ralph lauren polo shirt with diluted sea salts. Nowadays many are all about convenience. Rather, they use salt and paprika. “Enter Our Contests” Ask your visitors to enter your online contest or sweepstakes. n837g

39. says

Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a
    sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell to
    her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her
    ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

my web page: ผิวขาว
    ผิวขาว recently posted..ผิวขาวMy Profile

40. says

Very great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention
    that I have really loved surfing around your weblog posts.
    In any case I will be subscribing on your rss feed and I hope you write once more soon!
    movie for kids recently posted..movie for kidsMy Profile

41. says

I really love your website.. Great colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself?
    Please reply back as I’m hoping to create my own website and want to know where you got this from or exactly
    what the theme is called. Appreciate it!

Take a look at my webpage virus removal
    virus removal recently posted..virus removalMy Profile

42. says

Wonderful goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to
    and you are just extremely fantastic. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which
    you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care
    for to keep it smart. I can’t wait to read far more from you.
    This is really a terrific web site.
    Dr. Weil’s Vitamin Advisor Coupon Code recently posted..Dr. Weil’s Vitamin Advisor Coupon CodeMy Profile

43. says

Hi there would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with?
    I’m looking to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a tough time making
    a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I’m looking
    for something unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!
    Love And Pride Coupon Code recently posted..Love And Pride Coupon CodeMy Profile

44. says

The fact that throat and oral cancers are linked to HPV was made
    much more widely known when Michael Douglas asserted
    that his throat cancer was sex-related, rather than from smoking, with which that cancer is also associated.
    The answer is that, no, the virus does not go away. But Bachmann will need to
    get that message — and others — across if she hopes to
    remain a serious contender in the 2012 Republican presidential race and chip away at Perry’s lead in the national polls.

My web site: how to cure hpv
    how to cure hpv recently posted..how to cure hpvMy Profile

45. says

Please let me know if you’re looking for a article author for your weblog.
    You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good asset.
    If you ever want to take some of the load off,
    I’d really like to write some material for your
    blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if
    interested. Kudos!
    top grills 2014 recently posted..top grills 2014My Profile

46. says

I look forward to doing this with my young ones comes Christmas time. Do you recommend any other memory games with kids? I am always looking for new things to help them learn.

47. says

Ordinarily I can’t find out post upon information sites, however I would want to say that this kind of write-up quite pushed me to look at along with do it! Your own writing style is stunned us. Thanks, rather excellent article.

48. says

After looking over a handful of the articles on your blog, I really appreciate your technique of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon. Take a look at my web site as well and let me know how you feel.|

49. says

Article Source: sites penned by this author include the
    discussed topic and this kind of site. The short answer is that law abiding British citizens
    are in an unenviable situation. Studies have shown that patients of shingles who practiced Tai Chi for 15
    weeks developed immunity to shingles virus.
    squeezexpress recently posted..squeezexpressMy Profile

50. says

Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening.

I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this information together.

I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and posting comments.

But so what, it was still worthwhile!
    aol login recently posted..aol loginMy Profile

51. says

Step 2: Refer to the 2,3 step above to reset password of whichever user account.
    On the password recovery Windows, select the person account that you simply forget its logon password, click “reset” button.

You consider among these power tools on what type you think you will
    need the most. You can hold on with the below steps using a hex editor:.
    There a wide range of different creative ways to use
    and share videos. It recoups emails, notes, tasks,
    contacts, attachments, rules, calendar entries, and all sorts
    of other PST file objects. email password recovery You consider among these power
    tools on what type you think you will need the most. You can hold
    on with the below steps using a hex editor:
    . There a wide range of different creative ways to
    use and share videos. It recoups emails, notes, tasks, contacts,
    attachments, rules, calendar entries, and all sorts of other
    PST file objects.
    email password recovery recently posted..email password recoveryMy Profile

52. says

Greetings from California! I’m bored at work so
    I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break.

I love the information you provide here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home.
    I’m surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile ..
    I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, great blog!

Feel free to surf to my blog post :: garcinia total dr oz diet
    garcinia total dr oz diet recently posted..garcinia total dr oz dietMy Profile

53. says

Amazing blog! Do you have any helpful hints for
    aspiring writers? I’m planning to start
    my own blog soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
    Would you suggest starting with a free platform
    like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices
    out there that I’m totally overwhelmed .. Any ideas?
    Thank you!

Feel free to visit my blog List of natural chemicals
    List of natural chemicals recently posted..List of natural chemicalsMy Profile

54. says

It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d certainly donate to this fantastic blog!

I suppose for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your
    RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will
    talk about this site with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

Feel free to surf to my web-site; loving garcinia
    loving garcinia recently posted..loving garciniaMy Profile

55. says

This amount is received for many specified period of time. First factor is inflation that devalues the cash as we all understand that
    wealth today is significantly less than the amount of money acquired tomorrow.

In order to obtain cash for the structured settlement due within the future, either by way of loan or selling those future payments, the transaction must adhere to federal and state law that
    govern the assignment or encumbrance of structured settlements.
    However that’s under half with the time which you’ll wish to put money into purchasing worthwhile tax liens.
    Whether you choose to work with a lawyer you aren’t, most compensation for injuries lawyers

sell structured settlement
    In order to obtain cash for the structured settlement
    due within the future, either by way of loan or selling
    those future payments, the transaction must adhere to federal and state law that govern the assignment or encumbrance of structured settlements.
    tax liens. Whether you choose to work with a lawyer you aren’t, most compensation for injuries
    lawyers offer free consultations. Structured payment settlements were initially started in United States and Canada through the 1970s era being a substitute to the lump sum payment settlement agreement.
    sell structured settlement recently posted..sell structured settlementMy Profile

56. says

Amaze, outstanding web site structure! Just how long have you ever been running a blog regarding? you are making running a blog start looking uncomplicated. The whole start looking of this web page is fantastic, let alone this content!

57. says

STORY WRITTEN FOR & USED WITH PERMISSIONPosted: September 11, 2006 Credit: NASAHigh-resolution photographs of the shuttle Atlantis’ underbelly shot today during final approach to the international space station show the orbiter’s heat shield tiles are in good shape with no obvious signs of damage.Agency engineers decided late today that additional heat shield inspections, a move that would have triggered a one-day mission extension, were not required. While NASA could still extend the flight if problems are encountered attaching a new solar array to the space station, the current plan is to stick with the pre-launch timeline.”The initial report is all the tile on the undersurface of the vehicle looks great,” John Shannon, chairman of NASA’s Mission Management Team said earlier today.But analysts did spot three protruding gap fillers, thin spacers between tiles, that worked themselves loose during ascent.Two of the exposed gap fillers are on the doors covering propellant feedline fittings just behind the main landing gear doors. The gap filler on the port door “is almost gone, it is barely hanging in there by one little corner,” Shannon said. “The one on the starboard ET door side looks like it was ripped away, it’s a very, very small protrusion.”The third exposed gap filler is located on the port wing and sticks up about .15 inches.Additional coverage for subscribers:VIDEO:TRUSS HANDED FROM SHUTTLE ARM TO STATION ARM VIDEO:ARM MANEUVERS TRUSS OVER SHUTTLE WING VIDEO:TRUSS SLOWLY LIFTED OUT OF PAYLOAD BAY VIDEO:ATLANTIS’ ARM GRAPPLES THE TRUSS VIDEO:MONDAY’S MISSION STATUS BRIEFING VIDEO:ATLANTIS WELCOMED ABOARD THE STATION VIDEO:DOCKING REPLAY FROM CAMERA ON SHUTTLE ARM VIDEO:SHUTTLE ATLANTIS DOCKS TO THE STATION VIDEO:ATLANTIS’ BREATH-TAKING FLIP MANEUVER VIDEO:CREW’S CAMCORDER FOOTAGE OF EXTERNAL TANK VIDEO:NARRATED ANIMATION PREVIEWING TRUSS UNBERTHING VIDEO:NARRATED ANIMATION PREVIEWING THE DOCKING VIDEO:NARRATED ANIMATION OF PAYLOAD BAY CONFIGURATION MORE: During the first post-Columbia shuttle mission, STS-114, a spacewalking astronaut pulled two protruding gap fillers out to make sure they would not trigger turbulent flow early during re-entry, which can cause higher downstream heating.Another worrisome gap filler was spotted during Discovery’s flight in July on mission STS-121. Located near one of the external tank feedline doors, the gap filler was left in place and while higher downstream heating was observed during entry, it was well within the shuttle’s design limits.Another gap filler was left in place extending above the surrounding tile on one of Discovery’s wings. It happened to be located near a temperature sensor, which allowed engineers to improve computer models used to predict the onset of turbulent flow.”None of these really concern the team a great deal at this time,” Shannon said of the three gap fillers noted on Atlantis’ belly. “The one on the external tank door is very similar to the one that was cleared on STS-121. The team is going to go through the normal process of looking at that and when it might trip the aerodynamic boundary layer and cause some additional heating.”The process we honed on STS-121 to understand the impacts, the team will go through that and we’ll get a report in subsequent days whether that will be any kind of impact to us. I do not expect it to be.”On Sunday, the astronauts carried out a now-standard close-up inspection of the shuttle’s wing leading edge panels and nose cape, the areas that experience the most extreme heating – more than 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit – during re-entry. Shannon said engineers identified 495 “regions of interest.”Of that total, 116 were immediately eliminated because they were present in pre-launch photo documentation. Another 318 were determined to be benign. That left 61 that were still under discussion today, “which might worry you, but what that means is that’s just another level of looking at where it is, what kind of heating would happen during re-entry in that area and then deciding whether it was something that needed to be looked at further or not,” Shannon said.Late today, the engineering community decided no additional inspections were needed and that Atlantis’ heat shield is in good shape for the trip back to Earth Sept. 20.Shannon said the numbers were similar to what was observed during the first two post-Columbia missions. The big difference this time around is that NASA’s post-launch engineering teams now have flight experience and actual flight data to feed back into the process. The result is a more streamlined operation.”This is just standard work now,” Shannon said. “Things that were a surprise to us on 114 or 121, it’s now standard work. From a process standpoint, we’re not surprised by any of these things and we know what to go do to analyze it. The other piece that’s really critical, we have real flight data now. … And we found out our models were fairly conservative.”The result is more confidence about flying the shuttle and maintaining flight safety.”This is a really challenging mission from a space station assembly standpoint,” Shannon said. “It was so beneficial to us to fly 114, to fly 121, to see these things, to be able to grapple with them and not have the complications of an assembly mission on top of that.”We learned so much, we learned how to do it, we learned who needs to know what (and) when, how to hand off data from one group to the next and it’s just a very fluid process right now. … I am very confident in the team and our ability to support the rest of ISS assembly. It’s been a good learning experience in the last two flights.”

Trackbacks