Here are 12 Christmas activities to do as a family, as part of the 12 Days of Christmas! This is a list of things I want to do this Christmas season with my family. They are in no particular order!
1. Visit Santa: A mall, a tree lot, or wherever else, you are bound to find the jolly red man!
2. Read the Night Before Christmas: A classic! This is a total MUST! I will be buying this and having my daughter open it on Christmas Eve and then we will read it as a family.
3. Bake Cookies for Santa: We love to bake, so it will be fresh baked goodies for the big guy this year!
4. Decorate Gingerbread house: I have not done this since I was a girl and I think my daughter is finally old enough to do this.
5. Watch Personalized Message from Santa: There are many websites that have free personalized video message from Santa. Go HERE for an especially good one! It is sure to bring some magic in your child’s day!
6. Watch Classic Movies: Frosty the Snowman, and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer are on our list of “musts” this Christmas season!
7. Build a Snowman: The one time of the year I like snow. If we ever get any (it has been a warm fall/winter so far) we will definitely be making our Frosty this year!
8. Drink Hot Chocolate: Go here to Connecting Family and Seoul’s Hot Chocolate Bar. Go. See. Be Amazed.
9. Watch Polar Express: Yes, I will admit that I watch this every year even before I had kids and I may or may not cry at the end when he “truly” believes.
10. Bake Gingerbread Men: I want to make this a yearly tradition.
11. Make Magic Reindeer Food: I love the part of childhood that makes children believe in magic. I want to provide my daughter as many “magical” moments in her childhood as possible.
12. Pick Out and Decorate a Christmas Tree While Listening to Christmas Music and Baking Cookies: This is a tradition my husband and I have done since we got married and will continue it with our children.